Affordable and stylish shingle roofing
At Globus Roofing, we provide any shingle roofing services in the southern California region and are proud of our reasonable prices and special attitude to any client, both private and commercial.
How the shingle roofing process goes
It also offers superior defense against wind, water, and harsh temperatures. When maintained properly, this kind of roof can last up to 30 years and is a great option for residential and business roofs.
Shingle roofing's energy efficiency also decreases your energy bills. They aid in keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Installing Your Roof Shingles
The procedure for shingles roofing installation demands precision and safety. Make sure the roof deck is clean and in good shape, to begin with. This will guarantee that the roofing are set up correctly. Once the roof deck is ready, you must install the starter course. This is a special row of shingles installed along the roof's edge to ensure the roofings are properly secured. You must install the additional shingle rows after installing the starting course. Ensure that each shingle is overlapping and secured with the proper nails. To seal the shingle edges, you also need to use roofing cement.
The list of shingle roofing services we provide
Then, apply roofing tar to the edges of the shingles to help seal them from the elements. You can ask the best Los Angeles Shingle roofing company, Globusroofing, for assistance rather than trying to do it yourself. We'll make sure you get the best shingle roofs.
What are the Different Types of Asphalt Shingles?
There are various types of Asphalt Shingles. Some of them include the following:
- Three-Tab Shingles: These are the most widely used, cost-effective shingles. They have cutouts that give them the appearance of three distinct shingles and are made with a single layer of asphalt.
- Laminated Shingles: These are also known as the dimensional or architectural type. They have a rough look and are composed of two layers of asphalt.
- Impact-Resistant Shingles: These are made with an exceptional asphalt designed to resist damage from hail and strong winds.
- Rubber Shingles: Made from recycled rubber, these are incredibly strong. They can be fashioned to resemble several conventional shingle designs.
- Slate Shingles: They are more expensive than other varieties of shingles since they are made of stone. They require little upkeep and are very strong.
- Wood shingles are comparatively light-weight and made of cedar, redwood, or pine. They are quite prone to the formation of moss, mold, and mildew.
- Metal shingles are incredibly strong and made of copper, steel, or aluminum. They require little upkeep and are rot- and fire-resistant.
- Solar Shingles: These are made with a thin film of photovoltaic cells that convert sunlight into electricity.
- Clay Shingles: These are made from fired clay and are very durable. They require little upkeep and are rot- and fire-resistant. They are one of the best residential roof shingles.
- Synthetic Shingles: These are made from a combination of materials, such as rubber and plastic. They require little care and are lightweight.
As shown above, there are various type of this kind of roofing to select from, and you can get confused. However, the best shingle roofer in Los Angeles, Globusroofing, can advise you on which type is ideal for your house or other property. We also offer high-quality shingles that are long-lasting. Additionally, we also offer shingle roofing installation services in Southern California. Just place an order, and we will do the installation the next day. San Diego, San Bernardino County, San Gabriel County, Orange County, and Ventura County are among the locations we serve. Contact us today to know how we can serve you.